WritersBlock.png
Hello Everyone,

We have all been there before. You either want to write a story, or you're just trying to get into character. For whatever reason, you're stuck. You find the nearest wall and proceed to repeatedly bang your head against it in hopes that self-injury will jiggle thoughts around enough to produce something. Usually, this method provides you with a bruise but no actual writing substance.

Writer's block is described by Google as, "The condition of being unable to think of what to write or how to proceed with writing." It happens to all of us for a multitude of reasons. It could be we've had a long day and we're tired. That we have or haven't played the character enough. It could have to do with the last time you wrote. It could simply be an unknown reason. Whatever the case might be, it's usually infuriating. Often we have the want to write but don't know what to write.

The purpose,

The point of this thread is to provide references or assistance to help others get out of writer's block. May it be links to drabbles or just a variety of opinions that provide material to assist people in getting out of this block, it can be found here!

Referral Links,

Any link (off site or threads) that is provided to prompt creativity will be linked here. Please remember that Pantheon RP is not responsible for off-site material. You may encounter semi-nsfw or nsfw material in the referral links (some of these are tumblr, after all!).

Character Questions:
Masterlist (Also a great resource for prompts and advice!): Click me
Get to know your characters: Click me

Writing Prompts:
Daily Tumblr: Click Me
Writing Prompts Subreddit (anyone can contribute): Click Me
A site that picks from several preexisting prompts at random: Click Me
A true random generator: Click Me

Character Inspiration Blogs:
Armor: Click Me
Weapons: Click Me

Miscellaneous: